SCORPIO GIRL IS ME



Tuesday, June 1, 2010

FAVORITE SONGS

In my life, I love music,,
Now, I want to share some of my favorite songs,,
Let's check it out!

The first song is a song which always make me realize that I have to be myself and believe in my self,,
THIS IS ME
(OST. Camprock)
Next songs are two songs which make me want to join a dance club,,
JUST DANCE
(Lady Gaga ft. Colby O'Donis)
GEE
(Girls' Generation)
Then, the next song is a song which make me think about who will I be in the future,,
WHO WILL I BE
(OST. Camprock)
The next song is a song which usually make me smile,,
UNDER THE SEA
(OST. Little Mermaid)
Then, a song which make me dream that someone will sing it for me someday,,
FAVORITE GIRL
(Justin Bieber)
Next song is a song which make me afraid of a separation,,
WALK AWAY
(OST. HSM 3)
And the last song I want to share is a song which make my spirit increase when my friends and I have to do a lot of work in short time,,
WORK THIS OUT
(OST. HSM 2)
Those are some of my favorite songs,,
So, how about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment